Joe Hall Roofing has been working with insurance companies for over 30 years. We know what they need to process a claim most efficiently and properly.
Here are a few tips for you to follow when working with your Insurance Company:
- Contact Joe Hall Roofing to schedule a free on-site inspection to determine if there is damage to your roof.
- If roof has damage; discuss with your Joe Hall Roofing consultant as to the appropriate actions to take.
- If the damage is large enough and temporary repairs are needed your insurance agent can authorize work to prevent further damage to your property. Keep all receipts for insurance company.
- Take photos of the damage prior to any repairs.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damaged area.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs, less your deductible.
- The claims adjustor should provide you with an itemized explanation on your claim settlement including your deductible amount, depreciation, and net claim amount.
- Most homeowner policies grant coverage for full replacement cost provided the repairs are actually completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed.
- Joe Hall Roofing offers free insurance claims assistance.
- Do not let door knockers get on your roof. There are cases of vandalized roofs by dishonest people to “create” damage to get more business for themselves.
- Assignment of benefits is illegal. *See The Texas Department of Insurance
- It is important to select a contractor that has a good reputation with insurance companies.
Easy Claim Forms: